Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Thai Chicken Pizza

This one was a new one to me...I'm glad I tried it, because it was great! It's Rachel Ray's Thai Chicken Pizza (photo from foodnetwork.com)...if you use regular chicken breast, start them first....that way your crust is still hot when you top it with all the goodness.  I left off the peanuts (I didn't have any on hand) & cilantro (just because I don't like cilantro...tastes like dirt to me)...& If you think the "pickled" cucumbers are weird--don't worry, they are fantastic :)  So give it a try & let me know what you think....

1 comment:

Kara and Theo said...

I don't know if I can trust your palette now that you say you think cilantro tastes like dirt. That is one of my all time favorite herbs! If they could bottle the smell I would wear it as perfume! Well...maybe I wouldn't go that far, but you get my point. ;) I wouldn't mind the pickled cucumbers, those sound yummy. Or since this is a Rachel Ray recipe, I should say they sound "Yum-O!"